Call me a pro why don't you!!!

 Hey yall welcome back, enjoy the email and remember your Pepsi

4/21-Another P-Day, we started out the day with going to the store. We then went to Citrus Heights to help out the city with putting Bark down at their City office building. It was a blast, I've done it before so I was pretty much a pro at it. Everyone kept saying “Elder Bennett you're so good at this!” We all worked our guts out and got it done. We then went to the church and I played the Organ and piano for a while. I called my family for a bit then just hung out honestly. Our P-Day got extended to 9pm because of the service project. Oh ya, I also got a haircut as well. So I'm looking fine like always. We came home and hung out with the other Elders then went to bed. 
4/22- Nothing crazy happened honestly, we had a lesson with Sarah, she is super awesome and kind. We also did our weekly planning and that's about it honestly, we didn't do to much.

4/23- We did our studies, and then went to lunch with the other Elders. It's an awesome place called Huckleberry's. It's like a southern restaurant. Super good, and Dad we are eating there when we come back after the mission. We then just went tracting the rest of the day and no crazy stories. Except we had a dude kind of tell us to leave, not very nice. I was laughing the whole way home after. That dude was a goofball and one day he will have Jesus in his life. We also went and dinner with Sister Collins and she is probably going to be my missionary Mom. She's so awesome and sweet.

4/24- Another Great day in Antelope, started out with breakfast Burritos. We then had studies, then we went to our District Council. District council was awesome, we came back home and went to the “Woman's” house. We talked and I made a deal with Sarah that I won't drink soda or Caffeine and she won't break the Word Of Wisdom. So ya that's happening for 2 weeks so on Cinco De Mayo I can have my Pepsi. We then came home and then made some visits to Yellow Dots. Also Brother Carrol dropped us off some more food as well. We also made the best brownies known to man. That's it honestly 

4/25- A day filled with Service. We started out with going and moving rocks and stepping stones. I built a stepping stone path for her, and it was pretty fun, I've built them before so it was easy. We then went to Sister Collins house, and we scooped mulch and then had a Pie eating contest. We then came home, and on the way home the Hermanas found us at a stoplight. So we talked to them for a little bit and it was fun seeing them. And then we went with Brian Carroll and helped him with a rock bed. We washed white rocks, and it was a first for me. We then came home and went to our dinner which was super good. We then went to bed when we came home 

4/26- Nothing crazy happened, just did weekly planning and met up with some people we are teaching.

4/27- We did lots of service, I don't remember all that happened besides just working hard.

4/28- We just had church then had a fireside and a lesson after. We also had a miracle where these people who are friends with Sister Collins and they are absolute Golden dots.


Sorry y'all this Week's email is an interesting one. A Lot of random thoughts and stuff, but next week should be awesome. I hope y'all have a great week and see you next time.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO toilet paper and being quarantined!😷

New People and Super Fat Dogs

There's a Mouse! And I'm in Jail!