Week 19 and Easter

 What up yall? This week flew by, I had so much fun and we partied hard. We had a car for the weekend, and the weather has been nice. So throw on your boots and cowboy hat and get ready for the ride. 

3/25- P-day, today was another cool P-day in the books. We went shopping then a ward member who is Brian who I talked about last week, was so generous and loving, he dropped off a whole bunch of groceries. I then called my family and finished writing my email. We went to the stake center and hung out with the zone. We played pickleball and some volleyball. I also played the piano, and the organ. I called my family again and then I got hungry, So I grabbed some other missionaries and we went to Panda Express and got lunch. The trip there was an experience to say the least. I said I would drive so I got in and we left, while driving it wanted me to sign into the system. Basically so the church knows who is driving, anywho it let me sign in. We kept driving then it kicked me out and got mad at me. It said “Driver logged out, please pull over and switch drivers”. So we did and kept driving. So basically the car and the tracker didn't like me. We came back and had lunch and then I called my dad and it was an awesome conversation. We then came home and had dinner, we did our nightly routines and went to bed.

3/26- Today we started out with studies, we then went to visit a guy named Charles. And now a visit with Charles, is always an adventure. We talked about dreams and his music ideas. He is a rapper and so we talked about what he is rapping about. It was a very interesting conversation to say the least. We then went to Sister Brooks house and we gave her a blessing. I have loved giving blessings on my mission, the spirit is so strong and it always makes my day. We then came home and had lunch. We then went to another lesson, this lesson was with a lady named Kari. She requested a missionary visit, we texted her for a little bit and she made time for us to come over. She was the most caring lady I've met on my mission. She's pretty short but her love is super big, we talked about what we believe. She asked a lot of good questions, she at one point said, “man, I wish my daughter was here, yall are pretty cute.” 😳😅 We are going back over to continue to talk more with her. We then went to the church and made some phone contacts, we then had dinner. We came home and tried to make Hamburgers, but let's just say it didn't work. We then did our nightly things and went to bed.

3/27- Another day in the books, we started out with breakfast and then we went to a lesson. It went super good, didn't really teach anything but hey that's okay sometimes. We then went to the other Elders apartment and we did some facebook work. We then went to the District Council, we got there pretty early so I went and practiced the piano. I played some hymns and practiced some new ones I'm learning. It was actually fun, because a couple missionaries came in and we sang all together while I played. We then went into our meeting, during opening exercises they asked me to play our opening hymn. I guess that's what happens when they know you play the piano. Anyway so did that, we then had our meetings. We were all hungry and decided to get lunch, so we went to Panda that's down the road. We came back home, had lunch and then did our studies. It started to rain, which is okay because we were doing our studies. We then went to the church and did some contacts. We then went to our dinner appointment, and it was a blast. We just chatted and I enjoyed it. We came back to the Church where the youth were doing an activity. The young men were cooking food for the Young Women, while the young woman were playing video games. They then talked about the family proclamation to the world. We hung out with them, and then went home. Well it was raining on the way home, don't stress because we came prepared. We were dry, well actually not really. All the water from the back tire got my butt wet. And it was not fun, we eventually made it home. We did some night things and went to bed.

3/28- Today started out with things falling apart, please hold as I explain what happened. Got up and got in the shower, well nothing crazy happened there. I got dressed and nothing happened. Now I went to make breakfast, this is where it gets entertaining. So I cooked my Tortillas for my breakfast burritos, then the sausage, which went well. Then it was on to the Eggs and so I cracked the eggs into the pan and they started to cook. I grabbed out the milk, and went to pour some milk into the eggs so they are better. Well the milk came out really fast, and half the amount of Milk I poured out, hit the eggs and jumped out of the pan, all over the stove top. So I thought it would be fine, I will clean it up after I'm done cooking. The milk started burning and it didn't smell to Good. So I ate breakfast and cleaned up the mess, which took a fat minute to clean up. I then opened the blinds that are in front of the sliding doors and the little rod thing fell off and I couldn't get it back on. Moral of the story, Elder Bennett can't cook and I can't have nice things😅🤣. I then typed up the previous day's reviews. We went to a lesson with a lady named Shobna, and it went super well. We went to another lesson with Sarah and Sister Brooks, and the YSA sisters met us there, because Sister Brooks has a friend who is interested. We left and came home and had lunch. We then went to the church and did our companionship study. I played the piano while Elder Heppler did some things that he needed to do since he is on the Social Media team. We went to another lesson and it went alright. We went to our dinner appointment at Heather's A.K.A the lady with the pet pig. We go over every Thursday for dinner and scripture study. We stayed over there for a long time. We then biked home in 10 minutes instead of the 20 it normally takes us. We weren't trying to blow the curfew. Don't stress, we made it home in time, but I was so tired. So I came home, got in my PJS and went to bed. 

3/29- Today was a kind of lazy day. I didn't get as much as done as I wanted but that's okay. Here's the rundown of the day, we did the normal morning routine, and did our studies. We were supposed to have a lesson but they bailed out. We then rode to our next lesson with a guy named Charles. I can't give you to much information, but the spirit was there then stuff happened and poof, the spirit was gone. We came back home and had lunch, after lunch I made some phone calls to some places to get things situated. I had to call the post office because I have a package that has gone missing. Anyway, long story short you must have patience to call the post office🤣. It was so funny how many different options their are and steps just to talk to an Agent. Anyway, we then started our weekly planning and this upcoming week should be pretty good. We then had dinner and I worked on my bike since the rear brakes didn't do anything. So I got the brakes adjusted so now it stops, just almost too good, I need to do a bit more work but I will get there sometime. Our APs, stopped by and gave us a mini van. But just for the weekend. Our ZL's have a Volkswagen that's going up north and they are getting the van. So basically long story short, after some car switcheroo. We have the Volkswagen till monday, so no more biking for the weekend. Which honestly is a miracle because it's going to rain this weekend and we have lots of things we need to get done. We then went to a lesson, or at least we thought. We knocked, and a dude answered. He said one sec, then walked away. He came back and said “Can yall come back tomorrow?” So we said yep and left. We came home and changed and went to the church to play volleyball with the Youth and other Missionaries. We came home, hung out with the ZLS and then went to bed. 

3/30- I don't remember all that happened besides contacts and lessons. Oh ya, it also rained

3/31- Easter!!!!! We had church, and it was amazing, we then made lots of contacts and had dinner. I then called the family and went to bed.

That's it for the week, just partying hard and remembering Jesus Christ. I hope yall had a great week and I will talk to you next week. 
Enjoy the pics 📸 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO toilet paper and being quarantined!😷

New People and Super Fat Dogs

There's a Mouse! And I'm in Jail!