I don't know what to name this one!

 This week was a good week, lots of things happened. Enjoy the read, I also tried to keep it short. So enjoy this Week's email.


3/18- Today was my first p-day in Antelope. We started off with going to the other elders apartment since it's in the next building over. We live in an apartment complex. We hung out with then and then went shopping. We came home and I called the family. We then went to the massive church. This building has 2 of everything, besides 2 gyms and 2 baptismal fonts. We played pickleball and I played the piano and hung out. We then went to another building where the zone was at. We got there and I played the organ and piano a lot. We came home and changed and headed to our dinner. On the way to dinner some dude flipped us off and said FU Mormons!!! Let's just say he was not happy to see 2 good looking missionaries on the roads in Antelope. We got to our dinner appointment and we had dinner with my favorite member in this area. His name is Bryan and he's a convert of 5 years. It was so fun talking to him and just hanging out. He has a wall of ties that missionaries give him in trade for a marine shirt, since he was in the marines. So I gave him a tie I got for free from some dude in Loomis. We then rode home and went to bed.

3/19- Today I don't remember all that happened, I just remember we cleaned the apartment, did studies, and made some contacts. That's it, nice and short.

3/20- We started the day by going to the Sierra Views Ward mission leaders house. He is an EMT and works nights so he was tired. But he's super awesome and funny. (Don't worry Ben your still the best WML). While we were over there, he was bidding on a 1992 Ford Mustang Foxbody. We talked about cars for a long time and it was kind of nice to just relax a little bit and I felt like I belonged there. We left his house and went to our District Council. It went super good, we then played some dodgeball after. Oh ya and Our WML won the Foxbody. It gets delivered on Monday the 25th of March. We then did our studies and went tracting. Nobody really wanted to talk except a guy named John. He was out working on his old Chevy truck. I talked about trucks with him and how you can tell the year of trucks. We then had dinner and went to the Great and Spacious building aka the 2 of everything Church. We had young men's and watched a kid open his mission call to Chilé. We also played basketball with the young men. Let's say Elder Bennett should stay with mechanics and working, not basketball. I just fouled people out alot but it's okay. We then came home and went to bed

3/21- Alright today was a day to say the least. It was one of the hardest moments of my mission. Please hold as I explain the day and the situation. So we did our normal day things and we taught some lessons. Nothing to crazy I thought but then Crap hit the fan… We went to the ladies house to have a lesson with them. And their neighbors had people over who were super drunk and super high on drugs and stuff. I didn't mind, I wasn't there for them. So Elder Heppler and I started talking to the lady. We were chatting and then her drunk neighbor joined our conversation which is cool don't get me wrong, but she started to bash on the church. She kept repeating the same thing over and over again. So I was kind of getting annoyed and then she touched Hepplers head, I asked her to not touch my companions head and then she touched mine. So basically I had enough so we left and then I cried my eyes out because I was scared and I didn't know what just happened. It was just alot to handle. We then went to our dinner appointment which was fun. The lady we had dinner with has a pet pig. 🐖 we came home and went to bed

3/22- We started out with normal morning things, we then had lunch and did our weekly planning which took up the rest of the day. We had dinner at a members house and then we came home and went to bed.

3/23- We really didn't do much. We just did some yard work, and it was a blast because that's my specialty😅. It then started to rain and it was pouring Like all day and so it made biking a party and interesting. We then did some more service, we just packaged some sweets in a box for a bake sale. We then went to dinner and came home. On the way home I was overcame by warmth and love and peace. That was a for sure way knowing that God lives and loves me. It was super cool we got home and went to bed.

3/24- Today we had church and then dinner and we hung out and went to bed. Nothing crazy happened.


I hope you enjoyed the email. I don't have a spiritual thought this week besides that God is real and knows and love every single one of us. Enjoy the pics 📸. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO toilet paper and being quarantined!😷

New People and Super Fat Dogs

There's a Mouse! And I'm in Jail!